Da Nang (VNA) – The field hospital at Hoa Vang district’s medical centre is ready to serve COVID-19 infected patients from August 1 morning to share difficulties with the Da Nang Hospital which is being overloaded in the disease check-ups and treatment.
The establishment of this field hospital followed the July 31 decision of Da Nang city’s Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. During the preparation process, the field hospital has received great support from the Hoa Vang medical centre’s staff as well as local agencies, organisations and individual donors.
The 200-bed hospital is used for quarantining and treating COVID-19 patients, especially those with severe symptoms and complicated underlying diseases.
Previously, the municipal People’s Committee decided to establish a 1,000-bed field hospital in Tien Son Sport Centre.
On August 1 morning, Vietnam reported 12 more cases positive for the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, raising the total amount of COVID-19 cases nationwide to 558.
Of the total, 116 are related to the outbreak in central Da Nang city since July 25./.VNA
- Da Nang sets up more field hospital for COVID-19 treatment
- Da Nang builds field hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Da Nang to build field hospital as three medical facilities remain locked down
- Medical workers go into quarantine at Da Nang Hospital
- Da Nang works around the clock to stamp out COVID-19 outbreak
- HCMC: Nine hospitals to treat patients in quarantine
- Da Nang plans seven hospital projects
- Da Nang isolation area sees thousands have samples taken for COVID-19 test
- Vietnam confirms 12 more COVID-19 infection cases on August 1 morning
- Vietnam confirms 11 new Covid-19 patients linked to Da Nang Hospital