Why can't people eat grapefruit when having high blood pressure? Because when patients have high blood pressure, many people will take medication to lower blood pressure. While taking antihypertensive drugs, if you eat grapefruit, it will quickly lower blood pressure in a short time and is even more critical. This situation is called hypotension shock, which has a great impact on the body and longevity.
Pears work very well to cool down and reduce cough, but at the same time it can also lower blood pressure, for some people with high blood pressure, especially those who take blood pressure medication should eat less. , otherwise it may affect the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Grapes taste very good and also have diuretic and tonic effect. For ordinary people, grapes are of course a very good fruit, but for people with high blood pressure, they should eat less. Because the sugar content of grapes is very high, once a hypertensive patient has high blood sugar, it has the ability to affec
100 grams of durian contain 150 kilocalories of heat and 3.3 grams of fat. Compared to rice, durian heat is even more. People with high blood pressure eat this fruit not only easy to accumulate too much fat in the body but also due to the high sugar content in durian, which causes dryness, makes mood uncomfortable and affects the fluctuations of blood pressure.
Fruit juice can stop diarrhea, eat apples on an empty stomach can cure constipation and can improve digestion after eating. When pregnant, eat apples can supplement vitamin C. But apples are rich in sugar and potassium salt. People with kidney disease, diabetes, coronary heart disease and high blood pressure should eat less.
Citrus fruits can help digestion, lower blood pressure and have a certain effect in preventing diabetes, influenza virus, sore throat and tonsillitis. However, citrus is rich in carotene. If consumed in excess, it will cause hyper carotene and symptoms such as loss of appetite, fatigue and vomiting may occur. Therefore, patients with hypertension should pay attention.
- the elderly
- 25 percent of Vietnam’s population have heart disease, high blood pressure
- Rate of Vietnamese people suffering high blood lipid disorder increases: WHO
- HCMC Red Cross Society hopes to collect 220,000 blood bags for saving patients
- People encouraged to give blood voluntarily
- Four COVID-19 patients at Hanoi hospital turn critical
- Haematology and blood transfusion conference held
- Top 8 heart-healthy foods
- Alarming rise in Vietnamese population with high levels of cholesterol
- Over 180 outstanding blood family, individual donors honored in Hanoi