The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on November 30 sent an urgent message to relevant ministries, agencies and localities to ask for measures to prevent illegal immigration.
Photo for illustration. Source kinhtedothi.vn
In light of the complicated development of the COVID-19 in the world with the number of patients keeping increasing and a high risk for the disease to enter and spread in the country, the committee urged relevant ministries, agencies and localities to continue staying vigilant and implementing preventive measures against the disease.They are also required to continue strict control of entry, especially at land and sea border areas and border gates and reviewing those returning Viet Nam from abroad to soon detect and prevent illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants will be strictly punished and put under quarantine as regulated.It is also needed to closely supervise the organization of quarantine at all quarantine facilities to ensure those put under quarantine to strictly abide by related regulations. Organizations and individuals who are found to violate regulations leading to the transmission of COVID-19 among the community will be strictly handled.
- Lang Son strengthens prevention and control of Covid-19 at border gate
- The PM asks to be more aware of the permanent risk of the epidemic
- Hanoi strictly handles illegal entries to prevent coronavirus intrusion
- Border guards make efforts to prevent illegal immigration for Covid-19 fight
- Eight illegal immigrants verified to enter Vietnam with patient 1,440
- PM calls for denouncement of illegal border entries to Vietnam
- PM: medical facilities need to seriously observe COVID-19 preventive measures
- Vietnam arrests Chinese ringleader of illegal immigration
- Leaders take responsibility for illegal explosives in localities
- Da Nang authorities meet on COVID-19 prevention and control