NDO – Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has urged for continuous implementation of the dual goal on both preventing and combating COVID-19 while boosting economic development.
> One new imported COVID-19 case confirmed on November 20
On November 20, Dam and his entourage inspected the prevention and control of COVID-19 in Quang Ninh Province, during which he praised the northern province for its efforts in the prevention and fight against the epidemic.
He noted that Quang Ninh has a long border and regularly welcomes Vietnamese citizens from abroad landing at Van Don Airport, while many local hotels are still acting as isolated venues for foreigners entering Vietnam, so the prevention and control of COVID-19 must always be the top priority.
Dam suggested that while realising the dual goal, Quang Ninh should also provide effective support for people in need amid the difficulties caused by COVID-19, while focusing on promoting Quang Ninh as a safe, attractive and friendly destination for tourism, as well as quickly completing updates of the safety map regarding COVID-19.
At the sites he inspected, Dam also requested the concerned units and facilities to regularly update information on the pandemic and well perform the medical examination and treatment and the prevention and control of COVID-19 epidemic to absolutely not let the disease spread to the community.
- Deputy PM inspects COVID-19 response in southern provinces
- Ha Long conference boosts local tourism development linkage
- New COVID-19 testing strategy needed to achieve dual goal
- One new imported COVID-19 case confirmed on November 20
- Da Nang: Local factories urged to strengthen COVID-19 prevention
- Ten new imported COVID-19 cases recorded on November 3
- COVID-19 outbreak in Da Nang, Quang Nam under control: acting health minister
- One imported COVID-19 case recorded on November 21
- Sustained efforts needed to fight COVID-19 pandemic: Deputy minister
- Provinces tighten border controls after Covid-19 patient illegally entering VN