Hanoi (VNA) – One imported case of COVID-19 was recorded on November 21, raising the national count to 1,306, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The new patient, a Vietnamese citizen returning from Germany on November 19, tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 while staying in quarantine in the northern province of Quang Ninh.
As of 6pm on November 21, Vietnam had gone 80 straight days free of community infection of the coronavirus.
Among those still under treatment, 11 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, nine twice and five thrice.
Meanwhile, 15,582 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or returned from pandemic areas are under health monitoring nationwide./.VNA
- One new imported COVID-19 case posted on November 22
- One new imported COVID-19 case posted on Nov. 22
- One more imported COVID-19 case recorded in Vietnam
- One new imported COVID-19 case reported
- Vietnam records one new imported case of COVID-19 on late October 8
- One new imported COVID-19 case confirmed on November 20
- Vietnam posts 3 new imported COVID-19 cases
- Ten new imported COVID-19 cases recorded on November 3
- Four imported cases of COVID-19 reported on November 19
- Vietnam records one new imported case of COVID-19 on October 8