The new imported cases brought the national count to 1,331 as of 6pm on November 26.
All the newly-detected patients are Vietnamese citizens. Eight of them returned from Russia on flight VN5062 which landed in Cam Ranh airport (Khanh Hoa province) on November 11. They were found positive for SARS-CoV-2 after their second test in quarantine.
The other two patients returned from France on flight VN5010 which landed in Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City) also on November 11.
The same day, 13 COVID-19 patients were given the all-clear, raising the total number of recovered patients to 1,166. The number of fatalities remains at 35.Among patients still under treatment, eight have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 13 twice and 13 thrice.
Meanwhile, 16,210 people are under health monitoring, with 202 at hospitals, 15,051 at concentrated quarantine facilities and 957 at home or their accommodations./. VNA
- Four imported cases of COVID-19 reported on November 19
- Vietnam records three new imported cases of COVID-19 on October 13
- Ten new imported COVID-19 cases recorded on November 3
- Three new imported cases raise COVID-19 tally to 1206
- Vietnam reports four imported COVID-19 cases on December 12
- Three new imported cases of COVID-19 detected on October 22
- Ten more imported cases of COVID-19 reported on November 10
- Four imported COVID-19 cases detected on December 10
- Three imported COVID-19 cases recorded on December 18