NDO – Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam and his entourage inspected the COVID-19 prevention and control in the two southern provinces of Long An and Dong Nai on November 23.
> Vietnam logs five imported COVID-19 cases on Nov 23
Dam, who is also Head of the National Steering Committee for the Prevention and Control of COVID-19, inspected Le Quy Don High School, Long An TWG Obstetrical and Children’s Hospital and Van An Hospital, during which he highly appreciated the units for strictly following the regulations on epidemic prevention, especially in the implementation of the safety criteria for hospitals against COVID-19.
The deputy PM also praised Long An in well implementing the instructions on disease prevention and control such as tightly controlling entries, arranging locations for receiving repatriated citizens and related cases in accordance with regulations, and promoting propaganda for people to understand and unanimously agree with the authorities to prevent and fight the epidemic.
He also urged the locality to stay vigilant and continue promoting and maintaining anti-epidemic achievements to coexist safely with the pandemic, while updating the anti-epidemic map with information on the local health facilities, schools, and accommodation establishments.
On the same day, Deputy PM Dam also inspected the disease prevention work in Dong Nai Province, during which he asked the province to continue to maintain rapid response teams in hospitals to prevent an outbreak of the epidemic from occurring in the community.
As Dong Nai has strong industrial development and a large population, so epidemic prevention and control, especially in industrial zones and factories, should continue to be paid attention, Dam stressed, suggested the province to implement strict isolation for foreign experts and repatriated Vietnamese citizens.
- Deputy PM urges for effective realisation of dual goal in fighting against COVID-19
- Deputy PM wants strict enforcement of COVID-19 rules on repatriation flights
- Pandemic fight should concentrate on high-risk areas: deputy PM
- Sharing experiences in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic
- Da Nang: Local factories urged to strengthen COVID-19 prevention
- 3 hospitals in Hanoi suspended for failing to comply with anti-pandemic protocols
- Vietnam logs five imported COVID-19 cases on Nov 23
- Hospitals ready to assist Da Nang in COVID-19 patient treatment
- Deputy PM warns people to stay on guard against COVID-19
- 12 more imported COVID-19 cases on November 2