Education and training sector makes an important contribution to the performance of Hanoi’s general tasks, Kinh te & Do thi quoted Standing Deputy Secretary of municipal Party Committee Nguyen Thi Tuyen as saying on November 19.
Standing Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee Nguyen Thi Tuyen congratulates the Hanoi Department of Education and Training on the occasion of Vietnam Teachers’ Day (November 20). Photo: Pham Hung/Kinhtedothi.vn
Ms. Tuyen made the statement when congratulating officials, civil servants and teachers of the Hanoi Department of Education and Training on the 38th anniversary of Vietnam Teachers’ Day (November 20, 1982-2020).
The city’s education and training sector is taking care of over two million students, Ms. Tuyen said, adding that municipal Department of Education and Training needs to promote the achieved results, and continues to strive in developing Hanoi’s education and training enterprise.
Besides, the sector needs to build a contingent of excellent teachers, train good students and enhance scientific research to cement Hanoi’s leading position in the country’s education and training, science and technology, Ms. Tuyen stressed.
She appreciated the results and efforts of the Hanoi Department of Education and Training in developing the city’s education and training sector.
On behalf of Hanoi’s leaders, Standing Deputy Secretary of the City Party Committee Nguyen Thi Tuyen sent her best wishes to staff of the municipal Department of Education and Training and all teachers in the city on the occasion of the 38th anniversary of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day.
For his part, Director of the Hanoi Department of Education and Training Chu Xuan Dung thanked the city’s leaders for their care.
The department will concretize the city’s education and training plans and action programs and implement them to further improve the quality of the sector, Mr. Dung said.
- HCMC recruits 514 teachers, employees in education sector for new school year
- Education sector to improve vocational training scale and quality
- Vietnam, New Zealand renew education cooperation
- Hanoi leads the country in education and training: Official
- Programme honours outstanding ethnic teachers
- 183 teachers honoured for their contributions to Vietnam’s teaching profession
- Hanoi to support more than 11,000 teachers affected by Covid-19
- Hanoi party officials assigned with new tasks
- Digital skills for teachers, students must be prioritised: Education minister