Vietnamese citizens from abroad go to quarantine sites after entry into the country (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – The number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam remained at 1126 on October 18 morning as no new infections were recorded over the last 12 hours, according to the national steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
The country also entered the 46th day without community transmission of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on October 18
As many as 1031 patients have recovered while the number of fatalities stands at 35.
Of those still under treatment, seven have tested negative for the virus once, four others twice, and 12 thrice.
There are 13090 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit areas under quarantine at present, including 162 in hospitals, 12166 in other concentrated quarantine sites, and 1187 at home or accommodation facilities./.
- No new COVID-19 infections on October 8 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases posted on October 14 morning
- Vietnam sees five more imported cases of COVID-19
- Eight more imported COVID-19 cases recorded
- Vietnam has no new COVID-19 cases on October 20 morning
- No COVID-19 infections in community for 51 days
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases in community for 15 days
- Vietnam enters 44th day without COVID-19 infection in community
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases on September 8 morning