|Taking body temperature for the fight against COVID-19. Photo: VNA /CVN|
Ho Chi Minh City's medical quarantine zones can be found in several hotels in 1 er arrondissement, 7 e district and district of Phu Nhuân. They are placed under the management and direction of the municipal steering committee for the prevention and fight against COVID-19 the municipal health service and the popular committees of the districts concerned.
These areas meet the requirements in terms of infrastructure, cleaning and washing services, sanitation, etc., in accordance with sanitary rules.
The People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City instructed the Municipal Health Service to collaborate with the other units concerned in this work.
- More hotels in HCM City to offer paid quarantine service
- A fortnight at the hotel is possible
- 14 people make illegal entry into Ho Chi Minh City from Cambodia
- Inside Out: Quarantine hotel rooms in Saigon are more expensive than normal ones. Here’s why
- HCMC announces list of paid quarantine accommodation facilities
- Testing – one of “weapons” in COVID-19 fight
- HCM City restricts Covid-19 quarantine for foreign experts
- Ho Chi Minh City: More hotels chosen as isolation sites