NDO/VNA – No new cases of COVID-19 were detected in Vietnam between 6 pm on October 13 and 6 am on October 14 with the national count remaining at 1113 according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
As such, the country entered the 42nd day without community transmission of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Among all cases, 691 are domestically infected, including 551 added since July 25 when the latest outbreak began, and the rest are imported.
As many as 1026 patients have recovered while the number of fatalities stands at 35.
Of those still under treatment, eight have tested negative for the virus once, two others twice, and 14 thrice. No patients are in critical condition at present.
There are 12484 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit areas under quarantine at present, including 147 in hospitals, 11512 in other concentrated quarantine sites, and 825 at home or accommodation facilities.
- Vietnam sees five more imported cases of COVID-19
- Nine imported cases bring Vietnam’s COVID-19 count to 1,122
- Vietnam records three new imported cases of COVID-19 on October 13
- No new COVID-19 cases in community on October 9 morning
- Three more imported COVID-19 cases confirmed, tally reaches 1,144
- No new COVID-19 infections on October 8 morning
- Vietnam reports no COVID-19 cases early October 18
- Vietnam has no new COVID-19 cases on October 20 morning
- Vietnam enters 44th day without COVID-19 infection in community