Quarantined people have their health checked up (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi, October 11 (VNA) – Vietnam had no new COVID-19 cases in the community to report on October 11 morning for the 39th consecutive day, announced the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The national count remained at 1107 including 691 locally transmitted ones.
As many as 1024 patients have been given all-clear while among the active cases, five have tested negative for the coronavirus once, five twice, and ten thrice.
Death toll remains at 35.
There are 17887 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine now./.
- No new COVID-19 cases in community on October 9 morning
- Vietnam confirms two more imported COVID-19 cases, tally at 1,107
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Oct. 3 morning
- No new COVID-19 infections on October 8 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases in community for 32 consecutive days
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 4 morning
- No new COVID-19 infections reported on October 3 evening
- No new COVID-19 cases to report on August 30 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases confirmed on June 13 morning