Patient 936 (L) waves at a medical worker of the Hoa Vang COVID-19 treatment hospital on September 23 when preparing to return home (Photo: VNA)
Da Nang (VNA) – The Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in the central city of Da Nang decided on October 2 to dissolve the Hoa Vang COVID-19 treatment hospital .
Located within the medical centre in Hoa Vang district, the hospital treated a total of 239 patients, with the last discharged on September 23.
The medical centre is to continue handling the remaining workload.
Da Nang was the pandemic epicentre of the second COVID-19 outbreak , which began on July 25.
As of the morning of October 2 the city had gone 33 consecutive days without any community transmissions and recorded no new cases for 31 days./.
- Da Nang’s Hoa Vang field hospital ready to treat COVID-19 patients
- Da Nang sets up more field hospital for COVID-19 treatment
- Only two COVID-19 patients undergoing treatment in Da Nang
- Seven more COVID-19 patients discharged from hospital in Da Nang
- Da Nang field hospital dissolved after completing COVID-19 mission
- No more Covid-19 patients, Da Nang shuts down makeshift hospital