At a concentrated quarantine area (Photo:VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 cases on October 2 morning, marking 30 consecutive days without new infections in the community.
According to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the country has recorded 1095 SARS-CoV-2 infection s so far. Of the total, 691 were locally-transmitted cases, including 551 linked with Da Nang city since the latest coronavirus wave hit the locality on July 25.
Among the confirmed cases, 1018 were given the all clear. The death toll remained at 35.
As many as 15013 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients and or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are being quarantine./.
- Vietnam sees no COVID-19 community infection in full month
- No new COVID-19 cases in community for 32 consecutive days
- No new COVID-19 infections in community for 10 consecutive days
- Vietnam sees no new community COVID-19 infections for 84 days
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Oct. 3 morning
- Vietnam enters 32nd consecutive day without COVID-19 infection in community
- No new locally transmitted infections, 15 positive cases in treatment
- No new locally transmitted infections, 17 positive cases in treatment
- Vietnam enters 32rd consecutive day without COVID-19 infection in community