No new COVID-19 cases recorded over last 12 hours (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – No new COVID-19 cases were recorded in Vietnam within 12 hours as of 6pm of September 14 keeping the tally in the country at 1063 according to the national steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Of the total, 691 were infected with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 domestically, including 551 linked with central Da Nang city since the latest outbreak began there on July 25.
As many as 926 patients have recovered while 35 died from complications related to the disease. Most of the fatalities were the elderly with serious underlying health conditions
Among those still under treatment, 13 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 13 others twice and 19 thrice.
There are 33605 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine at present.
The Health Ministry has called on residents to wear masks in public places, regularly wash hands with soap, avoid crowd gatherings, and install Bluezone app to receive infection risk alerts./.
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on September 14 morning
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 14 morning
- Vietnam reports no COVID-19 cases in past 12 hours
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases on September 8 morning
- Vietnam records no COVID-19 cases early Sept 9
- Vietnam sees no new COVID-19 cases, total stands at 1,049
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded for another 12 hours
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 3 morning
- No COVID-19 cases reported over last 12 hours