A stranded tourist in the central city of Da Nang is supported to return home. (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam confirmed zero new COVID-19 case over another 12 hours with the national count remaining at 1049 said the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on September 7 morning.
The figure includes 691 cases infected domestically, of which 551 related to the outbreak in the central city of Da Nang since July 25.
Among the active patients, 27 have tested negative for the novel coronavirus once, 24 twice and 35 three times.
The committee also noted that nine patients are in critical conditions, three of them testing negative for the virus three times.
Total recoveries stand at 815 and death toll 35. Most of the fatalities were the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
There are 39975 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit areas under quarantine at present./.
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded on Sept. 7
- No COVID-19 cases reported over last 12 hours
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on September 6
- COVID-19: No new cases on September 5 morning
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on September 14 morning
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 14 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases reported over last 12 hours
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 28 morning, 12 in serious conditions
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded over last 12 hours