Seven COVID-19 patients at the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases are given the all-clear. (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 cases on September 1 morning, keeping the country’s total infections at 1044 according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
Of the total, 690 are locally transmitted cases, with 550 linked to the outbreak in the central city of Da Nang since July 25.
The committee’s treatment sub-committee reported that 707 out of the 1044 patients have been given the all-clear. The death toll has reached 34.
Among the active patients, 29 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 72 twice and 36 three times.
Currently, 55370 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or came from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine nationwide, including 908 quarantined at hospitals, 16117 people at concentrated quarantine establishments and 38345 at home./.
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 29 morning
- Vietnam confirms no new COVID-19 cases, 28 recoveries on September 1
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 28 morning, 12 in serious conditions
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 4 morning
- No new COVID-19 patients overnight
- Vietnam confirms 12 more COVID-19 infection cases on August 1 morning
- COVID-19: No new cases on September 5 morning
- Vietnam reports three more COVID-19 cases on August 13 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases to report on August 30 morning