Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
Da Nang (VNA) – A 67-year-old woman in the central city of Da Nang died of coronavirus-related complications on August 29 the second death in a single day.
The woman, who lived in Lien Chieu district in the central city, had a number of underlying health issues, including kidney failure and type 2 diabetes.
She is the 32nd COVID-19 -related death in Vietnam. Earlier on the day, a 28-year-old man with leukeamia also died.
The cause of death has been recorded as severe pneumonia, progressive respiratory failure caused by COVID-19 complications of septic shock and irreversible multi-organ failure./.
- Vietnam confirms two new cases, 32nd COVID-19 related death
- Vietnam reports one more COVID-19 death
- COVID-19: Two patients die, death toll rises to 34
- Vietnam announces 35th Covid-19-related death
- One more COVID-19 patient dies, tally now at 18
- Another patient dies of end-stage chronic kidney failure, COVID-19
- Vietnam’s COVID-19-related death toll reaches 28
- Six new cases, one more COVID-19-related death reported