Health workers are collecting samples for COVID-19 testing. (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 cases in the morning of August 26 keeping the national tally at 1029 according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
As many as 592 patients have been given the all-clear. There have been 27 fatalities so far.
The committee’s treatment sub-committee said 15 patients are in critical conditions. They all suffer from various serious underlying health problems, such as chronic kidney failure, heart diseases, or cerebrovascular accident (CVA).
Among the active patients, 53 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 67 twice and 47 three times.
Some 71820 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or came from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine nationwide./.
- No new COVID-19 patients overnight
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 21 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 4 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 28 morning, 12 in serious conditions
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 3 morning
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases on August 27 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 29 morning
- COVID-19: No new cases on September 5 morning
- Five imported cases raise Vietnam’s COVID-19 tally to 1,034
- No new COVID-cases recorded on September 1 morning