Collecting blood sample for COVID-19 ELISA testing. (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has no new COVID-19 case to report over the last 12 hours with the national count remaining at 1022 the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control said on August 25 morning.
Of the total cases, 680 are domestic community infections, including 540 linked to outbreaks in the central city of Da Nang as from July 25.
As many as 588 patients have been given the all-clear while the death toll was 27.
Among the active cases, 52 have tested negative once for the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 which causes the disease, 54 twice and 40 three times.
A total of 71821 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or came from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine nationwide./.
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded for another 12 hours
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 28 morning, 12 in serious conditions
- No new COVID-19 cases to report on August 30 morning
- Two more COVID-19 cases take national count to 1,016
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported on August 24 afternoon
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 29 morning
- No new COVID-cases recorded on September 1 morning
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases on August 24 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases on July 7