Da Nang (VNA) – Five COVID-19 patients in the central city of Da Nang were declared to have fully recovered on August 14.
They were patient No. 613, 628, 642, 667 and 687. All of them were treated at the city’s Hoa Vang Field Hospital, which is providing treatment for 190 COVID-19 patients.
Vice Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Quang spoke highly of efforts by medical workers both at Hoa Vang Field Hospital and across the country, who offer support the city to contain the spread of the pandemic.
As of 6pm on August 13, Da Nang had confirmed 310 COVID-19 infections and 10,325 people having close contact with them. Some 21,880 people were quarantined while about 72,770 tested.
Twenty patients in the city have been given the all-clear as of August 14.
Vietnam has so far reported a total of 911 COVID-19 cases, with 21 deaths./.VNA
- Ten more patients in Da Nang recover from COVID-19
- Da Nang’s Hoa Vang field hospital ready to treat COVID-19 patients
- Da Nang sets up more field hospital for COVID-19 treatment
- Only two COVID-19 patients undergoing treatment in Da Nang
- Another 12 COVID-19 patients in Da Nang, Quang Nam given all-clear
- Seven more COVID-19 patients discharged from hospital in Da Nang
- Nine more COVID-19 patients given all-clear
- Da Nang Hospital records no new infections due to disinfection measures
- Additional 29 COVID-19 patients given all-clear