Diem Van urban and eco-tourism area, Tuy Phuoc district, Binh Dinh has an area of 138 hectares with an investment of nearly VND 5,000 billion. The operation duration of the project is 50 years, with 2 sub-urban areas and eco-tourism area.
Binh Dinh calls for new investment projects. Photo: Minh Hoang.
Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment announces the invitation to bid for Diem Van urban and eco-tourism project, Tuy Phuoc district. The project has a total investment of VND 4,952 billion, including VND 608 billion of compensation and ground clearance costs. The area of the plot is 138 hectares, of which 59 hectares is for urban areas and 79 hectares for eco-tourism areas. The operation duration of the project is 50 years (2020 – 2025).
According to the detailed plan of 1/500 scale, urban sub-areas include residential land, commercial and service apartment land; planning lakes and constructing lakeside villas and public works. With the ecotourism sub-area, the works are planned as theme parks, water music square, mangrove swamping eco-parks, hotels, resorts
The urban area has a project population of about 7,500 people with 2 – 3 storey public construction works, about 28 storey commercial apartment buildings. With eco-tourism, a 5-star hotel 6 – 12 floors high.
Investors submit application for project implementation from July 30 to August 31. The investor must prove that his / her financial capacity is not lower than 15% of the total project investment proposed by himself at least or equal to VND 4,952 billion.
- Quang Ninh is about to have an urban area of 1,700 hectares in Cam Pha
- Thanh Hoa appoints an investor of an urban area project of VND 1,158 billion
- Hanoi approved the urban planning project of nearly 614 hectares in Dong Anh
- Overcoming two big rivals, FLC won the 2,500 billion dong project in Soc Trang
- Thua Thien Hue calls for investment in a residential and commercial project of over VND 4,600 billion
- Sam Son is about to have another FLC eco-urban area of 117 hectares
- Binh Thuan approves the general planning of a residential – tourism – entertainment project of nearly 870 hectares
- Binh Thuan is about to have a residential and entertainment area of 868 hectares
- Hanoi hi-tech urban area planning announced