This is the content the company will collect shareholders’ opinions in writing, closing the rights on August 4.
The Board of Directors of Vingroup (Code: VIC) has just approved the organization of collecting shareholders’ opinions in writing with the content of offering and listing bonds to the international market, closing the rights on August 4.
Regarding the details, the Board of Directors assigned Chairman Pham Nhat Vuong to decide at the time of official implementation.
Previously, at the 2019 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, Vingroup’s shareholders approved the plan to issue US $ 750 million of international bonds, non-convertible, without warrants, without collaterals and listed on the Stock Exchange. Singapore Securities (SGX).
At the annual General Meeting of Shareholders this year, Vingroup also said that it will deploy forms of raising capital at home and abroad to invest, serving business strategies for both short, medium and long-term of the group.
Recently in early July, Vingroup announced an investment plan for Ha Long Xanh Complex Urban Area with a scale of 4,109 hectares and a total expected investment of 232,369 billion VND (equivalent to 10 billion USD). This project will be invested by Vingroup and its subsidiary Vinhomes (Code: VHM).
- Vingroup seeks approval to issue international bonds
- Becamex IDC wants to raise VND 1,500 billion from bonds
- Descon shareholders approved the re-listing plan
- NCB 2020 AGM: Will raise capital to VND 7,000 billion this year
- Tracodi General Meeting of Shareholders: The profit after tax plan increased slightly to 101 billion dong, issuing ESOP shares
- NCB AGM: Will sell shares to foreign shareholders
- Hai Phat Invest General Meeting of Shareholders: Will raise the capital to VND 3,000 billion, serving M&A projects that are thirsty capital
- HDBank issues convertible bonds to foreign financial institutions