Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Russian localities wish and stay ready to further boost effective cooperation with Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam’s southern localities, new Russian Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City Timur Sadykov told the press on December 29.
Sadykov further said that Russia considers relationship between Vietnamese and Russian localities an important factor in bilateral comprehensive strategic partnership.
Specifically, the Republic of Tatarstan (Russia) and Moscow capital expressed their interest in establishing cooperative ties with Thu Duc city in Ho Chi Minh City in the fields of hi-tech, science and education.
In the near future, the Russian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City will also launch activities to boost ties between the Republic of Mordovia and Can Tho city, Kursk province and Ninh Binh province, Svedlovsk province and Dong Nai province, and the Republic of Tatarstan and Kien Giang province.
The Consul General lauded ties between Ho Chi Minh City and Saint Petersburg city as an outstanding model of locality-to-locality cooperation between Russia and Vietnam.
He also vowed to do his best to further tighten ties between Russia and Ho Chi Minh City and southern localities, thus bringing practical benefits to the two peoples.
- Russian locality hopes to boost trade ties with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Russian seek to advance educational ties
- Vietnam treasures cooperative relations with Russia: Party chief
- Consul General honoured for contributions to RoK-HCM City ties
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc holds talks with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets Russian Prime Minister
- Vietnamese Ambassador presents copy of credentials to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc hopes for advanced Vietnam-Russia relationship
- Vietnam treasures comprehensive strategic partnership with Russia: FM
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador