Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – A festival calling for investment capital for top five start-ups competing in the AI Accelerator Challenge (AAC) 2021 was held in Hanoi on November 23.
The event was held by the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology with the support of the Aus4Innovation programme.
Launched in February 2021 with the theme ““AI in Pandemic – Adapting to the new normal”, the AAC 2021 aims to seek, nurture and develop the most promising AI applications in the fields of finance, trade, electronics, telecommunications, agriculture, health care, education, transportation and smart city development.
Among 111 entries, 15 were chosen for training and the best five were eligible for a 16-week specialised training.
At the festival, representatives from the five start-ups presented their potential to investors, partners and start-up community to call for capital and seek cooperation opportunities.
Director of the Aus4innovation Programme Kim Wimbush said via funding initiatives to promote Ai applications, Australia is delivering on its commitment to helping Vietnam overcome the pandemic and restore its economy for a long-term.
- Techfest Vietnam 2020 promotes creativity and innovation
- Techfest Vietnam 2020 is expected to attract hundreds of domestic and international investors to attend
- Promoting start-up creativity spirit in students
- VOV gears up for start of National Radio Festival 2020
- AI-driven innovation contest launched in HCM City
- Vietnamese, Singaporean young entrepreneurs enhance cooperation
- Franconomics 2020 kicks off in Hanoi
- Online event connects technology demand-supply between Vietnamese, Dutch firms
- Korean businesses seek investment opportunities in Khanh Hoa