Hanoi’s authorities have decided to remove 28 administrative procedures in the field of investment (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Hanoi’s authorities have decided to remove 28 administrative procedures in the field of investment.
Under Decision No.4324/QD-UBND by the municipal People’s Committee, 33 new procedures are issued and 53 others related to the establishment and operation of enterprises, bidding and non-refundable aid are amended.
The decision, which took effect on October 1, elaborates the issuance, amendment, supplementation and removal of administrative procedures in the establishment and operation of businesses in Vietnam.
It touches on Public Private Partnership investment, bidding to choose investors, official development assistance (ODA) capital, preferential loans of foreign sponsors and non-refundable assistance.
The establishment and operation of household businesses under the management of the Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment are also listed.
- Tax sector has integrated 30 additional administrative procedures to National Public Service Portal
- Dialogue about customs policies and procedures with Japanese enterprises to be held
- What do businesses expect from the customs authority?
- Much Progress in Administrative Reform
- Vietnamese businesses satisfied with customs procedures via National Single Window: USAID survey
- HCMC to have only one administrative level from July 1
- Vietnam becomes more attractive to foreign investors
- Businesses satisfied with national single window mechanism
- Hanoi remains favorite destination for FDI amid Covid-19