The report showed there are over 130 condotels, sea-front villas, and townhouses projects across more than 10 provinces/cities were offered for sale in Q3-2019. Most condotel and sea villas projects which are most interested are in the Central and Southern region. The five cities and provinces with the most sought-after condotel projects in Q3 were Da Nang, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, Phu Yen and Quang Ninh. Meanwhile, Binh Thuan, Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau and Thanh Hoa topped the market in term of search for beach villas and townhouses in the period.
Notably, user interested in resort real estate segment are mainly from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In the condotel segment, 47.3% of people interested in this type of real estate come from Hanoi, 27.7% from Ho Chi Minh City. Other regions accounted for 25%. In the beach-front villa and townhouse segment, 36.2% of people are from Hanoi, 28.3% from Ho Chi Minh City and 35.5% from other areas. Thus, investors from Hanoi are always overwhelming in search volume.
Explaining this, Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Hieu, Head of Market Research Department at Batdongsan.com.vn said, compared to HCMC, the real estate market in Hanoi is less vibrant, with fewer "waves" so investors tend to "offshore fishing" with other markets. In addition, the type of resort real estate in the Northern seas is only active in summer, so the potential for profit is lower than Southern markets. Meanwhile, resort products in the Southern provinces with a warm climate all year round, promising a steady and constant profit rate should attract strong capital inflows of Hanoi investors.
- Resort real estate slowing down due to seasonal effect
- Hoa Binh is the most attractive real estate market in Northern region
- Real estate inventories see decline: ministry
- Real estate inventories see decline: MoC
- Batdongsan.com.vn releases market report Q3 2020
- Batdongsan.com.vn releases market report Q32020
- How will the real estate segments evolve in the third quarter?
- DIC Corp will invest VND 7,000 billion in real estate in 2021
- Despite pandemic, tourism real estate in Vietnam returns to growth