Dam Thi Nai. Photo: Kuroshirokuma
Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee advocates planning for the land bank along the extended National Highway 19 C (the section from Dieu Tri to Quy Nhon) and the area west of Thi Nai lagoon (Phu Cat and Tuy Phuoc districts), total area 750 ha.
For the land fund along the extended National Highway 19C (the section from Dieu Tri to Quy Nhon City), the province shall elaborate a detailed plan of 1/500 scale of Tuong Van 1 urban area, Nhon Phu ward, with an area of about 38 ha. Detailed plan, scale of 1/500, Tuong Van 2 urban area, Nhon Phu ward, area about 42 ha
The Provincial People’s Committee asked the People’s Committee of Quy Nhon City to speed up the planning of subdivision, as the basis for additional detailed planning of Tuong Van urban area, ensuring synchronous technical infrastructure system, social infrastructure with regulations. subdivision planning. The Department of Industry and Trade coordinates with the People’s Committee of Quy Nhon City to accelerate the relocation of Nhon Binh Industrial Cluster, creating a land fund for urban development along the 19C National Highway which is extended according to the detailed plan of Nhon Binh Industrial Cluster. Browser.
For the area west of Thi Nai lagoon, 5 urban areas are planned with a total area of 670 ha. The first is a detailed planning of 1/500 scale Nam Cat Tien urban area, Cat Tien commune, Phu Cat district, the planned area is about 20 ha. The second is a detailed planning scale of 1/500 Northeast Go Boi 1 Urban Area, Phuoc Hoa Commune, Phuoc Thang, Tuy Phuoc District, the planned area is about 40 hectares. The third is a detailed planning scale of 1/500 Northeast Go Boi 2 urban area, Tuy Phuoc district, the planned area is about 50 ha.
Fourth is zoning planning scale of 1 / 2,000 area east of Ky Son mountain, Tuy Phuoc district, an area of about 380 ha. Finally, the zoning plan scale of 1 / 2,000 for the northern area of Lang Song Sub-seminary, Tuy Phuoc district, covers an area of about 180 hectares.
The Provincial People’s Committee assigns the Department of Construction to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies and units in, implementing the above-mentioned planning projects, appraising and submitting them for approval in accordance with the current State regulations.
Source: ndh.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat
- Binh Dinh approved 1,425 ha of land for construction of Becamex industrial zones
- Quang Ninh is about to have an urban area of 1,700 hectares in Cam Pha
- Phu Quoc: Dividing Duong Dong urban area into 21 areas
- Hanoi approved the urban planning project of nearly 614 hectares in Dong Anh
- Many infrastructure projects in Quy Nhon finished, the real estate market welcomed new waves
- Sam Son is about to have another FLC eco-urban area of 117 hectares
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares