2 min read
3 hours ago
The tourist, service and urban area in Quang Hanh ward has a planning area of about 1,738 hectares and an estimated population of about 13,000 people.
Cam Pha city, Quang Ninh province (Quang Ninh newspaper)
The People’s Committee of Quang Ninh Province has just issued a Decision approving the Task of Planning the construction subdivision of 1 / 2,000 tourist, service and urban area in Quang Hanh Ward, Cam Pha City.
According to the approval, the project has a planned area of about 1,738 ha, the estimated population size of about 13,000 people.
Boundaries for specific planning: The East borders the subdivision of Tourist, service and coastal areas; Ha Long City borders to the West; borders the Bai Tu Long Bay to the south; the North borders the hilly area, existing population and Highway 18A.
The nature of the project is a tourist, service and coastal urban area, an eco-resort, a forest-sea eco-resort synchronously with technical and social infrastructure, meeting the needs of tourism development, services and urban area west of Cam Pha city,
The project consists of three main functional areas: Zone A is a mineral spring resort area (an area of 252 hectares); Zone B is a conservation area combined with experienced tourism (an area of about 837 hectares); Zone C is the urban area, services, commerce, sea and island eco-tourism (an area of 616 hectares).
Capital for project implementation is from local budget or other lawful support. The planning organizer is the Cam Pha City People’s Committee. A planning project is completed within a maximum of 9 months from the date the planning task is approved.
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- Sam Son is about to have another FLC eco-urban area of 117 hectares
- Quang Ninh has auctioned off land use rights of more than 32 hectares for a coastal urban area
- Hanoi approved the urban planning project of nearly 614 hectares in Dong Anh
- Hai Duong is about to have a residential and commercial service area of over 28 hectares
- Binh Dinh planned 7 urban areas along Highway 19 C and west of Thi Nai lagoon
- Bac Ninh assigned Hanaka Group to plan Gia Binh II Industrial Park on 260 hectares
- Quang Ninh is looking for an investor for a residential project of more than VND 800 billion in Van Don
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat