Mr. Vu Bach (in HCM City) asked, if a Vietnamese person resides abroad and has a certificate of Vietnamese origin, but does not reside in Vietnam, when issuing the Certificate for the apartment, are households in the apartment project required to provide proof of residence in Vietnam? If yes, what kind of documents?
Mr. Bach also wanted to know, if he is a military officer, he has a military ID card, can he use this ID to apply for a certificate for the apartment? In this case, due to working in the military zone, the household registration book has been cut, so what kind of documents must be provided to prove permanent residence?
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment answers this issue as follows:
Overseas Vietnamese are entitled to own houses in Vietnam in accordance with the Law on Housing, they will be granted a certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and other land-attached assets.
Information about the land user to write on the Certificate includes full name, year of birth, nationality, identity papers according to the issued passport.
If there is information about the registered permanent residence address of that person in Vietnam, it is written on the Certificate as prescribed in Point b, Clause 1, Article 5 of Circular No. 23/2014 / TT-BTNMT dated May 19. / 2014 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment regulates the Certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and other land-attached assets.
In case of issuance of Certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and other land-attached assets to domestic individuals, information about the identity of the applicant is entitled to use the Certificate. Identity Card or People’s Army ID Card or Citizen’s Identification Card as prescribed in Clause 4, Article 6 of Circular No. 33/2017 / TT-BTNMT dated September 29, 2017 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
According to Article 16 of the Law on Residence, the residence of the people’s army cadres and soldiers is the place where that person is stationed, so Mr. Bach’s uncle needs to provide documents at the place of military base.
- Land-use rights for overseas Vietnamese citizens
- HCMC to sanction apartment project investors for lack of red books
- Transfer or donation of land use rights must be authenticated
- Vietnamese military doctor awarded certificate of international referee at Army Games 2020
- How to pay for changing land use purpose?
- HCMC authorities to settle wrongfully mortgaged land use rights
- What is residential land with garden and pond?
- Which case of changing the land use purpose does not have to submit for permission?
- Ministry proposes providing additional 6500 tons of rice to central provinces