Highways 1 and 5 are proposed by the Department of Transport of Ho Chi Minh City from 2021 to reduce congestion at gateways. Total investment of 2 roads is nearly 33,000 billion VND.fintel.vn
- Proposal to invest in 7 expressways with a total capital of more than 64,000 billion VND in the Mekong Delta
- HCM City prioritises major transport projects
- Ministry approves HCM City-Long Thanh expressway expansion
- Ho Chi Minh City launches first waterway tourism route
- Can Tho – Ca Mau Expressway has the highest investment plan of 61,000 billion VND?
- Domestic flight frequency adjusted to reduce congestion at airports