As planned, in October, Dong Nai will hand over the priority area to serve the construction of Long Thanh airport phase 1.
Perspective of Long Thanh International Airport Project. (Photo: ACV)
According to Dong Nai Newspaper, the area of priority for clearance for construction of Long Thanh airport covers an area of more than 1,800 hectares. Currently, for an area of about 1,200 hectares of rubber gardens of Dong Nai Rubber Corporation Limited Company, the authorities have been liquidated.
With an area of about 630 hectares of land under the use rights of households and individuals, Long Thanh District People’s Committee has made 6 payments of compensation and support for people. As expected, the last two payments will also be made by the People’s Committee of Long Thanh district in October.
As committed, Dong Nai province will hand over the area of 1,800 ha of land in October 2020. Recently, at the meeting with representatives of the Southern Airport Authority and the Vietnam Aviation Corporation (ACV), the parties agreed to hand over the ground between the three parties.
Specifically, the People’s Committee of Dong Nai province will hand over this area to the Southern Airport Authority for this unit to hand over to ACV.
In case the Government has a decision to approve the investment project to build Long Thanh airport phase 1 before the above time, the handover will be conducted according to the decision on project approval of the Government. In case the project has not been approved, it will be handed over in writing.
Dong Nai province said that there will be a petition to the Government to hand over the entire 5,000-hectare area to build Long Thanh airport in the near future. In the immediate future, the province will hand over an area of about 500 hectares of rubber trees in the remaining area (more than 3,000 hectares) which is also being liquidated.
Dong Nai aims to apply compensation rates for the entire remaining area in 2020. By the second quarter of 2021, Dong Nai will hand over the entire area of more than 5,000 hectares for yard construction fly Long Thanh.
The project of Long Thanh International Airport Phase 1 is an important national project. The level of project investment decision is the Prime Minister. The investor that prepares the feasibility study report is the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV).
The project is implemented in Long Thanh district, Dong Nai province with total investment according to the proposed plan of 111,689 billion VND (equivalent to 4.7 billion USD). Implementation period is from 2020 to 2025.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Ground handover for Phase 1 of Long Thanh Airport to take place on October 20
- Dong Nai basically completes ground clearance for first phase of Long Thanh airport
- Long Thanh Airport: Delayed progress because it was unable to select a qualified contractor for the resettlement site
- DN urged to speed up land clearance to start construction of Long Thanh Airport
- Long Thanh Airport started construction in 2021
- Dong Nai disburses nearly US$52 mln for Long Thanh Int’l Airport Project
- Long Thanh int’l airport cost to be cut by 103.5 million USD
- New $200 mln roads proposed for Long Thanh Airport
- Long Thanh int’l airport cost to be cut by US$103.5 million