Quang Tri Industrial Park project is invested by a joint venture of investors VSIP, Sumitomo and Amata.
Some industrial zones, KTT in Quang Tri province today. (Photo: Economic Management Board of Quang Tri Province).
The People’s Committee of Hai Lang district has just approved the planning task of Quang Tri Industrial Park in Hai Truong commune and Dien Sanh town, Hai Lang district, Quang Tri province.
Regarding the scope of planning, the Northwest of Quang Tri Industrial Park borders the resettlement area in service of the Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park – Urban Vietnam (VSIP 8) and land for perennial crops in Hai Lam commune; the southwest borders on the land for perennial crops in Hai Truong commune and Dien Sanh town; in the Northeast, it borders on the land of the North-South railway structure protection corridor and National Highway 1A; The Southeast borders on the land for perennial crops in Hai Truong commune.
The scale of research and planning of the project is about 497 ha. In terms of nature, this is a green and clean mixed industrial park, flexibly meeting the needs of the land use scale of investors.
Hai Lang District People’s Committee assigns the planning task to ACUD Vietnam Construction Technology Joint Stock Company, and at the same time requires investors VSIP, Sumitomo and Amata to coordinate with the locality in implementing investment procedures according to regulations.
Quang Tri province has a natural area of 4,740 km2 and a population of more than 620,000 people, and is the intersection of important traffic arteries.
This locality also has advantages in border gates, seaports, convenient to expand trade, economic development, trade, services, tourism.
Currently, in Quang Tri province, there are 2 economic zones (EZs) and 3 industrial zones (IZs) in the planning for development of industrial parks and economic zones in Vietnam, including: Economic zone – Lao Bao special trade , Southeast Quang Tri EZ (Hai Lang, Trieu Phong and Gio Linh districts); Nam Dong Ha Industrial Park (Dong Ha City), Quan Ngang Industrial Park (Gio Linh District) and Tay Bac Ho Xa Industrial Park (Vinh Linh District).
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Bac Ninh assigned Hanaka Group to plan Gia Binh II Industrial Park on 260 hectares
- Bringing the industrial park of more than 70 hectares in Kon Tum out of the plan
- Three more 566 ha industrial parks in Hung Yen were added to the plan
- Binh Dinh approved 1,425 ha of land for construction of Becamex industrial zones
- The Prime Minister added 3 Hung Yen Industrial Zones in the total area of 567 ha to the plan
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- Tin Nghia Industrial Park will pour 1300 billion VND to invest in the Industrial Park
- Two 750-hectare industrial parks in Phu Tho have been added to the plan