2 min read
24 mins ago
Chairman of Binh Thuan Provincial People’s Committee has just issued Decision 1373 approving the general planning project on construction of residential – tourism – entertainment service in Hong Phong and Hoa Thang communes, Bac Binh district.
The planning area of residential areas is about 868.5 hectares, with a population of about 45,000. The project implementation period is divided into 2 phases. Specifically, phase 1 (2020-2030), investors will deploy the construction of technical infrastructure works. Phase 2 (2031 – 2045) will invest in building the remaining items.
A corner of Hoa Thang commune, Bac Binh district. Photo: Economic Life
The East is adjacent to DT.716 road, the West is adjacent to wind and solar power projects, the South is adjacent to coastal tourism projects, the North is adjacent to DT.715.
The main functional areas of the project include residential and commercial services located adjacent to public lands (between the planned roads D1 and D2) and along the main north-south main road (connecting with the road). N8), including resettlement land fund combined with tourism service business, forming commercial areas. Residential land in combination with commerce and service shall have a maximum of 5 floors.
Residential land is located north of D1, intended for migrant workers to serve at tourist centers; Constructing residential buildings with high-rise buildings. Apartment area up to 9 floors.
Land for villas, garden houses and adjacent houses will be located in the north of the tourist projects on the Suoi Nuoc – Hoa Thang coastal area (adjacent to the planning road D2), along Bau Noi lake and artificial lakes, including type of resort villa. Land for villas, garden houses up to 3 floors.
The public service area is arranged with land fund for construction of social infrastructure, trade and service to serve the needs of people such as offices, administration, post offices, cultural houses, libraries, hotels, convention centers, trade centers with a maximum construction density of 40%. Maximum height 15 floors.
The tourist area will be located in the west of the planning area, along Bau Bau lake area and part of the coastal area of Suoi Nuoc – Hoa Thang. This area will be the place to build modern eco-resorts, resorts and hotels to meet the needs of cultural exchange, community recreation, and sea and island recreation; vacation, long stay of many visitors.
- Binh Thuan is about to have a residential and entertainment area of 868 hectares
- Bac Ninh assigned Hanaka Group to plan Gia Binh II Industrial Park on 260 hectares
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat
- Quang Ninh is looking for an investor for a residential project of more than VND 800 billion in Van Don
- Sam Son is about to have another FLC eco-urban area of 117 hectares
- Binh Dinh selects an investor of an urban tourism area of nearly VND 5,000 billion
- Song Hong Golf Course project reduces the area to nearly 90 hectares
- Bringing the industrial park of more than 70 hectares in Kon Tum out of the plan
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares