620 real estate businesses closed during Jan-Aug 2020.
According to a report recently released by the General Statistics Office on the new business registration situation in August and the first 8 months of 2020 newly established enterprises has not been significantly affected. The reason is that the first outbreak of pandemic was well controlled and the second outbreak just started at the end of July.
Real estate ranked first in the number of enterprises that went bankrupt, with 620 enterprises, followed by F&B with 589 enterprises; employment services, tourism, machinery and equipment rental, and other support services with 566 enterprises.
Enterprises completing dissolution procedures mainly operated in the fields of wholesale, retail, repair of cars and motorbikes with nearly 3800 businesses.
Data of the General Statistics Office also showed the number of newly registered enterprises in August increased by 1.5% compared to July, at 13400 enterprises. For the whole 8 months, the number of newly registered enterprises reached 88700 a decrease of 2% year-on-year.
During 8 months, about 10400 enterprises completed dissolution procedures, while 34300 ones suspended operations, and 24400 other ones stopped operating and waited for dissolution procedures.
Link bai viết gốc
- Vietnam has 75,200 new firms in seven months
- Number of newly-established enterprises tops 13400 in August
- Viet Nam has about 99000 new firms in nine months
- Number of newly established enterprises rises 18.4% in October
- Vietnam sees 75,800 new enterprises established in the first seven months of 2021
- More than 75,000 enterprises enter the market in July
- Large real estate enterprises reduce amount of payable tax by hundreds of billions of VND
- Number of enterprises resuming operation increases by nearly 30% in October
- Over 8,100 retail and wholesale firms await dissolution