According to the planning adjustment, Division 4 of the Nhon Hoi eco-tourism urban area of Phat Dat will increase the area of apartment construction.
Nhon Hoi urban area planning. (Photo: binhdinhinvest.gov.vn)
Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee has just approved the adjustment of the planning of Division 4 of Nhon Hoi eco-tourism urban area (KĐT), invested by Phat Dat Real Estate Development JSC (Code: PDR).
According to the decision, Division 4 is the northeastern part of Nhon Hoi urban area in Nhon Ly and Nhon Hoi communes, Qui Nhon city.
The North of Division 4 is bordered by a green valley and Division 2; the South borders the urban core area; the East borders on the ring road of the urban area and the sea square; West: border with K2 road.
After adjustment, the total area of Division 4 of 34.1 ha will be kept.
In particular, the area of high-rise apartment buildings is increased from 4.5 hectares to 7.8 hectares, built a basement and 39 floors.
In contrast, residential apartment blocks are converted into apartments, readjusting the ratio of the area of functional construction floors and commercial functions.
Nhon Hoi urban area is a project in the planning of Nhon Hoi economic zone approved by the Prime Minister on May 8, 2019. Nhon Hoi urban area has a natural land area of about 2,199 ha, including 9 subdivisions.
Up to now, Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee has approved for Phat Dat investment in 3/9 subdivisions of Nhon Hoi urban area with a total investment of about 25,000 billion VND.
Previously, in early 2019, Binh Dinh approved Phat Dat to implement the project in Division 4. By April and June 2019, Phat Dat continued to be approved to invest in Division 2 and Division 9.
According to the consolidated financial statements of the second quarter of 2020, Phat Dat’s net profit is nearly 121 billion dong, up 38% year-on-year. The business results in the quarter were positive as the company handed over and recognized sales of some land lots in Division 2, Nhon Hoi urban area.
In 2019, Phat Dat also issued bonds of over 1,000 billion VND to finance the Nhon Hoi urban area project.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha
- Binh Dinh approved 1,425 ha of land for construction of Becamex industrial zones
- Binh Dinh planned 7 urban areas along Highway 19 C and west of Thi Nai lagoon
- Quang Ninh is about to have an urban area of 1,700 hectares in Cam Pha
- Hanoi approved the urban planning project of nearly 614 hectares in Dong Anh
- Dong Nai approves Samland’s adjustment of the residential plan of more than 55 hectares
- Binh Dinh selects an investor of an urban tourism area of nearly VND 5,000 billion