Mr. Nguyen Dung Manh ( in
would like to ask,
The certificate of land use right is issued to a household with residential land, but the head of the household builds a workshop (trading steel on land), so is this constructio nto be
contrary to the purpose of land use?
are based on
Regarding this issue,
the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
In Article 57 of Land Law
Article 57. Change of land use purpose
1. Cases in which change of land use purpose requires permission by competent state agencies:
a) Change of land for rice cultivation to land for perennial crops, forests, aquaculture, or salt production.
b) Change of land for other annual crops to land for saltwater aquaculture, salt production or aquaculture in ponds, lakes, or marshlands.
c) Change of special-use forest land, protective forests or production forests to land for other purposes within the type of agricultural land.
d) Change of agricultural land to non-agricultural land.
e) Change of non-agricultural land which is allocated by the State without land use levy to non-agricultural land which is allocated by the State with land use levy, or to leased land.
f) Change of non-agricultural land which is not residential land to residential land.
g) Change of land for construction of non-business facilities or land for public purposes involving commercial purpose, or non-agricultural land for business and production purposes which is not land for trading or services to land for trading or services; change of land for trading or services or land for construction of non-business facilities to land for non-agricultural production establishments.
2. When changing the land use purpose under Clause 1 of this Article, land users shall fulfill financial obligations as prescribed by law. The land use regime and the rights and obligations of land users are those applicable to the type of the land used for the new purpose”
In Article 12 of Circular No. 33/2017 /TT-BTNMT dated September 292017 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment detailing Decree No. 01/2017 /ND-CP dated January 62017 of the Government, to amend and supplement a number of decrees detailing the implementation of the Land Law and amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Circulars guiding the implementation of the Land Law stipulating:
“Article 12. Amendments and supplements to Circular No. 02/2015 /TT-BTNMT dated January 272015 detailing a number of articles of Decree No. 43/2014 /ND-CP and Decree No. 44/2014 /ND-CP of the Government .
A mend ing
and supplement ing
Clause 1 Article 11 as follows:
“ F irst
c ases of change of land use purpose without permission from competent state agencies but subject to change registration include:
a) Change of land from annual crops to other agricultural land, including: land used for construction of greenhouses and other types of houses for cultivation purposes; land for construction of barns for cattle, poultry and other animals is allowed by law; aquaculture for the purpose of learning, research and experimentation;
b) Change of land for cultivation of other annual crops or for aquaculture to perennial crops;
c) Change of land from perennial crops to land for aquaculture or annual crops;
d) Change of residential land to other non-agricultural land than residential land;
dd) Change of commercial or service land to non-agricultural production and other business land than commercial or service land; conversion of non-agricultural production and other business land than commercial or service land or non-agricultural production establishment land to land for construction of non-business works” .
Based on the above provisions, we recommend Mr. Manh to study and comply with the provisions of law.
- How to pay for changing land use purpose?
- What is residential land with garden and pond?
- Have a land transfer agreement to do an industrial cluster project?
- Electorates can propose to adjust local land limit close to reality
- Forests cut down for agricultural purpose in Central Highlands, Central region
- Land-use rights for overseas Vietnamese citizens
- Are foreigners allowed to buy agricultural land in Vietnam?
- Organic Agriculture Development Project for 2020-2030 adopted
- How to use compensation amount when the agency has land acquired?
- Transfer or donation of land use rights must be authenticated