Gia Binh II industrial park is located in the communes of Nhan Thang, Binh Duong, Thai Bao and Van Ninh, with the planned area of 261.8 hectares.
Bac Ninh Provincial People’s Committee has just issued a document approving the planning project of Gia Binh II industrial zone construction zone, the scale of 1/2000. Scale of planning is about 261.8 ha, of which the industrial area is about 250 ha.
Planning Gia Binh industrial park. (Photo: iza.bacninh.gov.vn)
Gia Binh II Industrial Park is located in the communes of Nhan Thang, Binh Duong, Thai Bao and Van Ninh. Nhan Thang and Binh Duong commune.
The project’s objective is to invest in building a modern, clean industrial park to promote economic development in the South of Duong river and Bac Ninh province; as a legal basis for construction investment and construction management for projects in the industrial park as planned.
Gia Binh II will be a concentrated industrial park with a synchronous technical infrastructure system to attract investors, modern production and business projects, advanced technology, clean industry without causing environmental pollution.
The functional areas in the industrial park include the land for the factory construction, the administrative and service area, trees, traffic, parking lots and the area of key technical infrastructure works, connected with each other traffic axes in the industrial park.
Bac Ninh Provincial People’s Committee assigned the Department of Construction to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Gia Binh District People’s Committee, the Management Board of Bac Ninh Industrial Zones, departments, branches and related agencies to publicly organize the planning; setting up planning landmarks on the field according to the approved project according to regulations.
Previously, in November 2018, the People’s Committee of Bac Ninh province issued a Decision approving the subdivision planning mission, scale 1/2000 Gia Binh II Industrial Park, Gia Binh district.
Accordingly, the scope of the study, the planning boundary in the Southeast is adjacent to NH17, the Northwest borders DT282B, the Northeast borders on NH17 and the southwest borders Bao Ngoc village, Thai Bao commune.
The planning scale for the industrial park covers an area of about 250 hectares. The main land use criteria, including land for building factories, are about 55%; Green land is about 10%; Traffic land 8%; Land for construction of technical infrastructure works 1%; Land for construction of administrative and service works is about 1%.
The planning organizer is Hanaka Group Joint Stock Company (Hanaka Group). According to research, this enterprise was established in 1994 with its precursor as Hanaka electrical equipment factory, Hong Ngoc Company Limited. The General Director cum the legal representative is Ms. Man Ngoc Anh.
Hanaka Group currently has a charter capital of VND 1,699 billion, total assets of VND 4,000 billion. In 2018, the enterprise started to focus on real estate development, infrastructure construction, hotel and restaurant business, office rental, trade and service,
Currently, in the real estate segment, Hanaka is developing 240 hectares of urban areas, 350 hectares of industrial zones.
- Cat Trinh Industrial Park 368 ha officially went to Bamboo Capital
- Two 750-hectare industrial parks in Phu Tho have been added to the plan
- Starting construction of Hai Son Industrial Complex in Hai Son Industrial Park with a scale of 1,300 ha
- HCMC plans to build a new hi-tech industrial park in Binh Chanh
- Three more 566 ha industrial parks in Hung Yen were added to the plan
- Many industrial zones left idle wastefully
- The Prime Minister added 3 Hung Yen Industrial Zones in the total area of 567 ha to the plan
- Thai Binh ‘cleansed its nest’ to welcome investors into the economic zone of more than 30,000 hectares
- Quang Ninh received a cloth production project of over USD 200 million
- Phuoc Hoa Rubber II profit 5 times higher than the same period thanks to 300 billion collection of land compensation in Nam Tan Uyen Industrial Park