Thai Vietjet has inaugurated its maiden flight from capital city of Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) to Nakhon Si Thammarat, an administrative center of southern Thailand and one of the most ancient cities of the country.
Thai Vietjet’s latest service operates from August 6 with one return flight daily and increases to four flights daily within October, with flight duration of around 1 hour 15 minutes.
Having received excellent response from the market for this new route to Nakhon Si Thammarat, the airline has also completed its operational readiness for up to five flights daily by end of the year.
The debut flight took off with guests of honor onboard – Siripat Phatthakun, Governor of Nakhon Si Thammarat and safely landed with lively greetings by water salute and flowers to passengers from Airport and Tourism Authority of Thailand Nakhon Si Thammarat Office.
Celebrating the inaugural flight, Thai Vietjet delivered an enjoyable experience surprised with an in-flight entertainment performed by Thai singer “GunGun”, along with corporate souvenirs gifted to all passengers.
Thai Vietjet is cooperating with Vietjet to extend its flight network and provide more opportunities for travellers in the world to discover Thailand and many other countries.
Currently, the airline operates 13 domestic routes from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Krabi, Udon Thani, Hat Yai, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Ubon Ratchathani, Surat Thani plus the direct flight from Chiang Rai to Phuket, Udon Thani, Hat Yai 8 routes connecting Thailand and Vietnam such as Bangkok to Da Lat/ Danang, and more international routes from Thailand to China.
Vietjet is a fully-fledged member of International Air Transport Association (IATA) with the IATA Operational Safety Audit certificate. As Vietnam’s largest private carrier, the airline was awarded the highest ranking for safety with 7 stars in 2018 and 2019 by the world’s only safety and product rating website AirlineRatings.com and listed as one of the world’s best airlines for healthy financing and operations by Airfinance Journal in 2018 and 2019.
The airline has also been named as Best Low-Cost Carrier by renowned organizations such as Skytrax, CAPA, Airline Ratings, and many others.
- Thai Vietjet launches new route, giving away promotional tickets
- Thai Vietjet inaugurates Bangkok – Khon Kaen flight
- Vietjet inaugurates Bangkok–Ubon Ratchathani route
- Thai Vietjet adds two aircraft to its fleet to meet route expansion plan
- Vietjet expands network in Thailand
- Vietjet inaugurates a new line connecting two major Thai cities
- Thai Vietjet to launch semi-commercial flights from Saigon to Bangkok next month
- Thai Vietjet to launch semi-commercial flights from HCM City to Bangkok
- Vietjet restores all domestic network, increases daily flight frequency
- Thai Vietjet wins ‘Fastest Growing Low-Cost Carrier of the Year’ award