Expanding its horizons into the booming Asian market, Polygiene® has forged a strong new distribution relationship with partners N9 World Technologies Pvt Ltd.
MALMÖ, Sweden, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Polygiene Group™, innovative manufacturers of Polygiene BioMaster™ antimicrobial additives and other Polygiene Product Protection™ technologies, have signed a new distribution deal with Indian partners N9WTPL.
A whole new marketplace for Polygiene
The partnership with one of India's leading advanced speciality chemicals companies has opened a whole new marketplace for the Swedish firm. The aim is to present Polygiene BioMaster™ and other Polygiene technologies to a larger audience, helping to play an important role in increased antimicrobial protection and encouraging more Mindful Living™.
"This is a wonderful opportunity for Polygiene to bring the message of Mindful Living and a range of new products into a potentially huge marketplace," comments Polygiene CEO Ulrika Björk. "The deal with N9WTPLis one that we're all very proud of, and we are looking forward to expanding a globally-respected brand into India, which we believe could benefit millions of people over the next few years," she adds.
N9WTPL shares the same values as Polygiene and is committed to innovating, sustainably producing, and marketing next-generation technology. Their principles, business model, and market position align perfectly with those of Polygiene. Through a strong partner collaboration, Polygiene and N9WTPL see huge potential for growth over the next decade.
"I believe that our partnership will enable N9WTPL to offer Globally adopted antimicrobial technologies in the Indian market in the segments of plastics, paper, paints and coatings backed by the technical expertise of the Polygiene team and proven products meeting global regulatory requirements," comments Manish Khambe, Vice President of Global Business Development for N9.
Both parties are excited at the prospect of Polygiene and N9 forging stronger links. "We are very enthused with this strategic partnership," comments Vikram Rao, N9 World Technologies Pvt. Ltd. "We believe that this can help us to cater to the specialty antimicrobial masterbatch requirements of current and emerging segments and customers in India," he adds.
Vice President - Global Business Development
Global Director - Technical and Commercial
Global Category Manager
The following files are available for download:
Source: Polygiene Group
- UK to help Vietnam fight against antimicrobial resistance
- JinkoSolar Signed a Strategic Distribution Agreement with Blue Sun Group for Future Cooperation
- Accel launches 'Decoding Marketplaces'
- Technology Convergence Driving the Development of Sustainable Crop Protection Solutions
- Hanwha Life Vietnam and Viettel Post sign cooperation deal on insurance distribution
- impress.ai and Apex Group partner to offer end-to-end recruitment solutions to businesses in India
- XCMG Boosts Global Distribution Network with New Hungary Deal
- GYRO launches Distribution Robot, Surfwheel and GYROOR X3 at 2023 CES
- Loc Troi aims to reduce 1 million liters of chemicals released into the field
- Swit announces partnership with CMS Lab to innovate company culture and productivity