BEIJING, Nov. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading integrated automotive marketplace in China, today announced the results of the Company's 2022 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("2022 AGM") held on November 4, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. China Standard Time in Beijing, China. The proposal submitted for shareholder approval at the 2022 AGM has been approved. Specifically, the shareholders have passed the resolution approving the ratification of the appointment of Marcum Asia CPAs LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2022.
Founded in 2010, TuanChe Limited (NASDAQ: TC) is a leading integrated automotive marketplace in China. TuanChe offers services to connect automotive consumers with various industry players such as automakers, dealers and other automotive service providers. TuanChe provides automotive marketing and transaction related services by integrating its online platforms with offline sales events. Through its integrated marketing solutions, TuanChe turns individual and isolated automobile purchase transactions into large-scale collective purchase activities by creating an interactive many-to-many environment. Furthermore, leveraging its proprietary data analytics and advanced digital marketing system, TuanChe's online marketing service platform helps industry customers increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their advertising placements.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Tel: +86 (10) 6397-6232
The Piacente Group, Inc
Tel: +1 (212) 481-2050
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tuanche-limited-announces-results-of-annual-general-meeting-of-shareholders-301668759.html
Source: TuanChe Limited Related Stocks: NASDAQ:TC
- TuanChe and YangMing New Energy Technology Establish Strategic Cooperation to Develop Battery and Energy Storage Technologies
- Bright Scholar Announces Results of 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Bright Scholar to Hold 2022 Annual General Meeting on August 22, 2022
- TuanChe Announces Unaudited First Half 2022 Financial Results
- Canadian Solar Inc. Announces Results of 2022 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- BEST Inc. to Hold 2022 Annual General Meeting on November 9, 2022
- CNFinance to Hold Annual General Meeting on June 7, 2022
- Autohome Inc. to Hold Annual General Meeting on June 23, 2022
- Weibo Announces Results of 2022 Annual General Meeting