GOTHENBORG, Sweden, Nov. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Concordia Maritime has published a new market update. The report is available at www.concordiamaritime.com. In addition to commentary from CEO Erik Lewenhaput, it also contains data and statistics regarding both rates, ship values and the development of the global product tanker fleet as well as the demand for oil and the development of inventory levels.
The ambition is to publish the report at the beginning of each month.
For more information, please contact:
CEO, Concordia Maritime AB
The following files are available for download:
Concordia Maritime - Press release a€" Market update ENG - 20221103 (PDF)
Source: Concordia Maritime Related Stocks: Bloomberg:CCORB@SS ISIN:SE0000102824 RICS:CCORB.ST Stockholm:CCORB
- Concordia Maritime's New market update: October 2022
- Invitation to presentation of Q2 2022
- Invitation to presentation of Q3 2022
- Correction: Missing MAR reference in press release "Sale of Suezmax tanker Stena Supreme"
- Sale of the P-MAX vessel Stena Paris
- Market update: Strong tanker market due to sanctions and high demand for oil - Concordia Maritime
- Invitation to Electrolux Q3 presentation
- SKF to publish nine-months results on 25 October
- Xinhua Silk Road: Silk Road Maritime blue book 2021-2022 unveiled during Silk Road Maritime International Cooperation Forum