SINGAPORE, Oct. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- RATIONAL, the leading German brand for commercial cooking systems is presenting at the FHA HoReCa 2022 – a platform that brings together leading foodservice & hospitality suppliers to meet the fast-growing demand of food & hospitality industry in the region. Displaying its latest cooking systems iCombi Pro and iVario Pro for the first time at a big forum like FHA HoReCa, RATIONAL has setup up a state-of-the-art booth to create a truly immersive experience for the visitors.
Showcasing live-cooking sessions continuously in their Arena section, the booth from RATIONAL has a massive LED Display to create an engaging experience for even the passing-by visitors. The booth furthermore features dedicated sections, viz. Restaurant, Catering, and Accessories & Self-Cleaning Function in the iCombi Pro. The Restaurant and Catering sections present how the two new-age cooking systems can provide solutions to individual target groups basis their requirements for À la carte-based food preparation or large-scale food production. ConnectedCooking is also an integral part of their booth showcase where all their cooking system are connected to it. ConnectedCooking is a free digital solution from RATIONAL to network and manage their cooking systems using the mobile app or the website platform. It can be used for creating the recipe and cooking programs, automatically distributing software updates to all integrated RATIONAL units with just one click.
Speaking about presenting at FHA HoReCa 2022, Mr. Miguel Lamberti, Managing Director – RATIONAL Cooking Systems Pte Ltd, Singapore, said, "We are excited to present our latest cooking systems - iCombi Pro and iVario Pro at the vital platform FHA HoReCa 2022. The event held after a long hiatus induced by the Covid-19 pandemic is seeing good visitor footfall, hinting that the hospitality and foodservice sectors are ready to revolutionize with modern technology. We are excited to be here at the right time. Our strategically developed booth further helps us to showcase and highlight the different possibilities that our futuristic cooking systems offer."
Marketing Director - Asia
Tel. +49 160-5352148
The RATIONAL Group is the world market and technology leader in the field of hot food preparation for professional kitchens. Founded in 1973, the company employs more than 1,100 people in Germany and a total of over 2,300 worldwide. RATIONAL has been listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since its IPO in 2000, and is currently included in the MDAX.
The primary objective of the company is to always offer its customers maximum benefits. Internally, RATIONAL is committed to the principle of sustainability, expressed in its policies on environmental protection, leadership and social responsibility. Year after year, numerous international awards testify to the exceptional quality of RATIONAL's work.
Source: RATIONAL Cooking Systems Pte Ltd Related Stocks: Frankfurt:RAA OTC:RATIY
- ConnectedCooking launched by RATIONAL: This is how professional kitchens develop their full potential.
- Redefine Food and Hospitality - FHC 2022 will be held concurrently with Hotelex Shanghai 2022 in November
- Tuya Smart Showcases Diverse Smart Lighting Solutions at LightFair 20224
- KEENON Robotics Brings the Popular Service Robots at Restaurants Canada Show 2022
- Midea Showcases FlashChef™ and Scan&Go™ Series for Professional Kitchens at the National Restaurant Association Show 2022
- FHA Food & Beverage - Asia's leading F&B trade show to be held annually from 2022
- “True Italian Taste” 2021 promotes Italian cuisine in Vietnam
- Joyoung Is Making Clean Eating Easier For The World With Its Self-Cleaning Multi-Functional Smart Cooking Blender
- Vieworks to Showcase Industrial Cameras and Lenses at VISION 2022