- 1:1 Meetings with Korean Content Companies from Nov. 9-11
BUCHEON, South Korea, Oct. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Korea's Gyeonggi Content Agency (GCA) is currently recruiting participants for the 2nd G-Con Action Business Meeting till October 21st, 2022.
The G-Con Action Business Meeting is a global business meeting and meet-up hosted by GCA to facilitate and expand the business opportunities for the content industry by connecting Korean content companies with potential partners from Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Europe and the Americas. The four categories for applicants are: GameEXP (video games), K-GLO (animation/cartoon/character), X-WANT (webtoon/web novel) and MAKE-G (broadcast/music/visual/advertisement).
The 2nd Business Meeting will consist of 30+ Korean and 20+ global companies, and will be held from November 9th to November 11th online, with meet-ups, seminars and focused business consultations and meetings.
For details on how to apply and further information, contact the G-Con Action Operations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/Arj6CdJuRASQuJNUA
Source: Gyeonggi Content Agency
- Meet Korean ABC and Metaverse Companies on Virtual Export Conference
- Korea Creative Content Agency opens Vietnam Business Center in Hanoi
- Korea, Việt Nam to mark 30th anniversary of relations with cultural events
- First offline trade meeting between Vietnamese and Ulsan enterprises set for June
- South Korean President calls for negotiation with Pyongyang to end Korean war
- 5,000 more S.Korean experts, businesspeople waiting to enter Vietnam
- Inter Korea relation South Korea convened emergency meeting after threats from Kim s sister