- Coprova, S.A.S., exclusive distributor of Habanos, S.A. for France, acted as master of ceremonies at the presentation of the Quai D'Orsay brand's new vitola.
HAVANA, Oct. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Habanos, S.A., together with its exclusive distributor in France, Coprova, S.A.S., presented last Thursday the new vitola Quai D'Orsay No. 52 (52 ring gauge x 156 mm length) in a magical evening held in one of the most emblematic places in Paris, the Hotel de La Marine, located in the central Place de la Concorde.
Quai D'Orsay No. 52 (Habanos, S.A.)
This building overlooks the square itself and has witnessed some of the most important historical episodes that have taken place in the French capital since it was built in the 18th century. It also has a view of iconic buildings such as the Eiffel Tower and the National Assembly and, of course, the famous Quai D'Orsay Avenue, which gives its name to the Habanos brand. Therefore, there could be no better place to welcome the new Quai D'Orsay No. 52.
The presentation of this new vitola took place at an exclusive gala dinner where Cuban tradition, elegance and refinement of the place, and French gastronomy were highlighted and accompanied by music of both countries. In addition, the 150 attendees were able to taste a unique vitola such as Quai D'Orsay Secreto Cubano (2016 Regional Edition for France) and, the protagonist of the night Quai D'Orsay No. 52, which they paired with rums of the highest quality.
In addition to Habanos aficionados and lovers, the dinner was attended by several personalities such as Cuba's Ambassador to France, H.E. Mr. Otto Vaillant Frias, who said a few words to those present. The representation of Habanos, S.A. at this magnificent event was headed by Co-President Luis Sanchez-Harguindey Pardo de Vera, who stressed "the importance of a market like France not only in terms of sales (one of the world's top markets), but also because of the knowledge and expertise that exists in France about this magnificent product, and because of its aficionados with exquisite taste and constant demand. For all these reasons, and because of its close relationship with the emergence of this brand, France is the perfect place to present the world premiere of the Quai D'Orsay No. 52."
"We are delighted that Habanos, S.A., has chosen Paris and French aficionados to present this new vitola of the Quai D'Orsay brand," said Antoine Bathie, Coprova's co-CEO. Enrique Babot, also Coprova's co-CEO, underlined that "Its undoubtedly elegance is what defines Quai D'Orsay and its new No. 52 vitola. It evolves in complexity in a balanced way. An ideal Habano to smoke in company and to end with a refined meal".
Quai D'Orsay No. 52
52 ring gauge x 156 mm length
- Wrapper: smooth, semi-oily.
- Draw: correct.
- Construction: excellent.
- Combustion: excellent.
- First third: balanced, aromatic balance, subtle and delicate expressions.
- Second third: with a very uniform progress of marked aromatic balance.
- Third third: enhancing the smoke and intensifying the aromatic character.
- Strength: light.
- Martini cocktail or sparkling base cocktail.
- Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Lightly fermented coffee or tea.
Click here to download high resolution product images.
Source: Habanos, S.A.
- HABANOS, S.A. PRESENTED THE MONTECRISTO WIDE EDMUNDO IN WORLD PREMIERE IN SPAIN
- Eiffel Tower reopens in Paris after a 3 month shutdown the longest closure since WWII
- 80th death anniversary of anti-fascists combatants held in Paris
- Eiffel Tower to reopen to public on Jun 25
- Lunar New Year get-together held for overseas Vietnamese, French friends in Paris
- First outdoor Vietnamese cuisine festival held in Paris
- French-Vietnamese digital library launched
- 2021 Food Festival held by Vietnamese Association in France