CAMBRIDGE, Mass., ROTTERDAM, Netherlands and SUZHOU, China, Oct. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Harbour BioMed (the "Company", HKEX: 02142), a global biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel antibody therapeutics focusing on oncology and immunology, announced today that the Company will present new preclinical data of five portfolio assets including HBM7008, HBM7004, HBM1047, HBM1020 and HBM1022 in five poster presentations at the 37th Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's (SITC) Annual Meeting in Boston, via in person/virtual attendance, November 8-12, 2022.
List of the poster presentations:
Title: HBM1047, a novel fully human anti-CD200R1 antagonist antibody with potent anti-tumor efficacy in preclinical model
Abstract number: 477
Title: HBM7008 (B7H4x4-1BB HBICE) synergizes HBM7004 (B7H4xCD3 HBICE) for solid tumor therapy
Abstract number: 858
Title: HBM7008, a first-in-class bispecific antibody targeting both B7-H4 and 4-1BB, exhibits robust anti-tumor immunity and low toxicity through B7-H4-directed 4-1BB activation
Abstract number: 1057
Title: HBM1020 is a fully human novel anti-B7H7 antibody with excellent preclinical efficacy and safety profile
Abstract number: 1075
Title: HBM1022: an afucosylated anti-CCR8 antibody, depletes specifically tumor infiltrating Tregs and inhibits tumor growth with excellent safety profile in preclinical studies
Abstract number: 1361
More details about the SITC Annual Meeting are available on the official website. Full text of the abstracts will be made public on November 7, 2022, 8:00 a.m. EST. All posters will be presented on Thursday, November 10-11, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST, in the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Exhibit Hall C.
About Harbour BioMed
Harbour BioMed (HKEX: 02142) is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel antibody therapeutics focusing on immunology and oncology. The Company is building its robust portfolio and differentiated pipeline through internal R&D capability, collaborations with co-discovery and co-development partners and select acquisitions.
The Company's proprietary antibody technology platforms Harbour Mice® generate fully human monoclonal antibodies in two heavy and two light chain (H2L2) format, as well as heavy chain only (HCAb) format. Building upon the HCAb antibodies, the HCAb-based immune cell engagers (HBICE®) are capable of delivering tumor killing effects unachievable by traditional combination therapies. Integrating Harbour Mice®, HBICE® with single B cell cloning platform, our antibody discovery engine is highly unique and efficient for development of next generation therapeutic antibodies.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/harbour-biomed-announces-upcoming-poster-presentations-at-the-37th-society-for-immunotherapy-of-cancer-annual-meeting-301648470.html
Source: Harbour BioMed Related Stocks: HongKong:2142
- Harbour BioMed Announces IND Approval for B7H4x4-1BB Bispecific Antibody
- Harbour BioMed Announces IND Clearance for B7H4x4-1BB Bispecific Antibody by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Harbour BioMed to Present the Latest Progress of Next-Generation Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody HBM4003 at 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting
- Antengene Announces Upcoming Presentations at the 2022 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting
- Harbour BioMed to Announce 2022 Interim Results on August 31, 2022
- PNAS Published Preclinical Results of Harbour BioMed's Next-Generation Fully Human Heavy-chain Antibody Porustobart
- Biocytogen/Eucure Biopharma to Present Clinical Data from YH003 (anti-CD40 mAb) and YH001 (anti-CTLA-4 mAb) Trials at 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Antengene to Present Clinical Results of ATG-008 (Onatasertib) at the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
- J INTS BIO, poster presentation of further preclinical data of its Novel Oral 4th Generation EGFR-TKI 'JIN-A02' at the 2022 European Society for Medical Oncology Congress in Paris, France (ESMO 2022)