GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Mentice AB (publ), Gothenburg, a world leader in simulation solutions for image-guided interventional therapies, announced today that a leading global healthcare technology company, has signed an agreement to acquire Mentice VIST® simulation solutions and development services, for an order of USD 620,000.
"Working with leading innovative partners, we value the opportunity to collaborate in this space to achieve the ambition to improve healthcare and ultimately the care for patients", says Göran Malmberg, CEO and Group president for Mentice, "this project focusing on our Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) set of solutions is a development area for Mentice, where we have over the last couple of years developed the world's leading solutions in this medical area. Our ICE solutions are now used by the majority of the world's leading medtech industry."
For more information, please contact:
Göran Malmberg, CEO, Mentice
US Mobile. +1 (312) 860 5610
Sweden Mobile +46 (0) 703 09 22 22
Mentice (STO: MNTC) is the world leader in proficiency based simulation solutions for image guided interventional therapies. Our solutions help healthcare professionals acquire, retain, and enhance their procedural skills driving improved productivity and outcomes. Mentice solutions are scientifically validated and have been specifically developed for healthcare providers and the medical device industry. Neurovascular, cardiovascular, and peripheral interventions are just some of the clinical areas covered by our solutions. Learn more about the features and benefits of Mentice solutions at: www.mentice.com
This information is information that Mentice AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 22 of August 21.30 CEST, 2022.
Marketplace| Nasdaq First North Growth Market, Stockholm | Ticker symbol MNTC
Certified Adviser| FNCA Sweden AB, phone +46 8 528 00 399
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Source: Mentice AB Related Stocks: Berlin:MN2 Frankfurt:MN2 Stockholm:MNTC
- Mentice receives an initial order of USD 1.93million for simulation solutions and development services from Medtronic
- Mentice AB (STO: MNTC) completes the acquisition of ANKYRAS
- Mentice publishes the company's interim report for the period April - June 2022
- GE Healthcare, Elekta collaborate to expand access to precision radiation therapy solutions
- Stryker's debut at World Intelligence Congress: Bringing Stryker's Advanced Digital Healthcare to China
- OPEN Health to acquire leading US medical communications platform The CM Group from NaviMed Capital
- MORAI to Showcase Cloud-Based Autonomous Driving Simulation Technology at Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2022
- Intellect partners with Swiss Life Network to expand reach of comprehensive mental health care solutions in Asia
- Covid-19 seen as opportunity for Vietnam to accelerate reforms in health sector