SINGAPORE, Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Ant Group has been mentioned as a Representative Vendor in the latest Gartner Market Guide for Multi experience Development Platforms, published in August, 2022. It was recognized for its mPaaS, a one-stop mobile development solution.
According to the report, "an MXDP is an opinionated, integrated set of front-end development tools and "backend for frontend" (BFF) capabilities. It enables a distributed, scalable development approach (in terms of both teams and architecture) to build fit-for-purpose apps across digital touchpoints and interaction modalities."
Ant Group's mPaaS solution, which provides a cloud-to-end, one-stop solution for mobile development, can generate initialization code and offer the modular development mode for collaborative development. This lowers technological barriers, reduces R&D costs, increases development efficiency, and enables the enterprise to quickly build a stable, high-quality mobile App.
"Multi experience development platforms enable delivery of a consistent user experience across multiple devices, touchpoints and modalities." stated the Market Guide, and Gartner forecasts that by 2025, the MXDP market will reach $4.7 billion.
Fudian Bank, a Yunnan province joint-stock commercial bank, launched its new app powered by mPaaS in January 2022. This enabled the bank to offer more diverse operational functions and enrich the business use cases on their app. In May, the number of new mobile banking customers surged by 305% year on year, while MAU increased by 52%.
mPasS has served more than 100 financial institutions, and over 2,000 public cloud companies, including Fudian Bank, China CITIC Bank International, New China Life Insurance, Shanghai Metro and so on.
"We are committed to offering our years of expertise to the industry and help our customers in developing effective and reliable mobile services." Said Bin Yu, Vice President of Digital Technology Business Group, Ant Group.
Gartner, Market Guide for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Adrian Leow, Jason Wong, August 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
mPaaS (Mobile PaaS) is a mobile development platform developed by Ant Goup, which provides clients a cloud-to-end solution for mobile development, testing, maintenance and operations. mPaaS lowers the technology barrier of mobile development and helps businesses quickly build stable and high-quality mobile apps at scale. This helps clients reduce R&D costs, improve development efficiency and accelerate the rollout of go-to-market services.
Source: Ant Group
- HyperSense named in 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Multipersona Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
- Tencent Recognized as a Challenger in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud AI Developer Services
- Tencent Recognized as a Challenger in 2022 Gartner(R) Magic Quadrant(TM) for Cloud AI Developer Services
- Profet AI Recognized As A Representative AI Startup by Gartner
- Locus Recognised in 2022 Gartner(R) Hype Cycle(TM) for Supply Chain Execution Technologies and Hype Cycle for Smart City Technologies and Solutions
- Sangfor Customers Speak through Gartner Peer Insights
- Laiye recognized in Gartner(R) Magic Quadrant(R) for RPA for second consecutive year
- Veritas Technologies Named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner(R) Magic Quadrant(TM) for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions for the 17th Time
- IFS listed as #1 in Gartner® Global EAM Market Share 2021 By Revenue
- Deloitte Named a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services