SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Frost & Sullivan Institute is dedicated to utilizing business practices to address key global challenges by 'innovating to zero'. Businesses around the world face an obsolete pressure of striking a balance between business growth and global priorities, but the Frost & Sullivan Institute has identified around 1% of global Companies that address global priorities and "innovate to zero" while still leading the way in growth and transformation.
Frost & Sullivan Institute has identified around 1% of global Companies that address global priorities and "innovate to zero" while still leading the way in growth and transformation.
"The 1% of companies we have recognized are not only committed to growth, but have also made strides in addressing some of the biggest challenges facing the globe today; such as sustainability, inclusiveness and so on. These companies ensure they make decisions with both, the planet and organizational growth in mind. This recognition empowers teams, inspires stakeholders, and accelerates sustainable business growth." said David Frigstad, Director, Frost & Sullivan Institute.
Frost & Sullivan Institute follows its proprietary, 8 step, measurement-based methodology, combined with extensive research, in-depth analyses, and benchmarking, to shortlist recipients. Being one of the few existing methodologies that equally weights growth and Environment, Social, Governance (ESG), this recognition is one of the Institute's most prestigious best practices recognitions. The winners represent the best of the best.
Frost & Sullivan Institute congratulates all recipients of the Enlightened Growth Leadership Best Practices Recognition. As we did last year, we will recognize and celebrate the 2022 recipients at our Virtual Awards Banquet in November.
Intertape Polymer Group Inc
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation
Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Kosmos Energy Ltd.
Lam Research Corp.
Laredo Petroleum, Inc.
Liberty Energy Inc.
Lumentum Holdings Inc.
Lundin Mining Corporation
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corp.
Matador Resources Company
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
MEG Energy Corp.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Meta Platforms, Inc.
Microchip Technology Incorporated
About Frost & Sullivan Institute
The Frost & Sullivan Institute (FSI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to utilizing business practices to address global priorities. The genesis of the institute goes back to the vision of either creating, or becoming part of, a solution that addresses threats to humanity. The Institute has identified strategic imperatives for transformation and believes that we can truly accelerate innovation to zero. To learn more about FSI, visit www.frostandsullivaninstitute.org
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Source: Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan Institute lauds Global Companies with Prestigious Enlightened Growth Leadership Awards
- Frost & Sullivan Institute Recognizes Top Companies for Responsible Growth with the Enlightened Growth Leadership Awards, 2022
- Frost & Sullivan Institute Recognizes Top Companies for Enlightened Growth Leadership, 2022
- Frost & Sullivan Institute Honors Best-in-Class Companies for Demonstrating Enlightened Growth Leadership
- Frost & Sullivan Institute Recognizes Companies Committed to ESG and Growth Excellence with Enlightened Growth Leadership Awards, 2022
- Frost & Sullivan Institute Recognizes Samsung Biologics with the 2022 Global Enlightened Growth Leadership Award for its Commitment to Sustainable Growth
- The Global Aquaculture Market Witnesses Growth as the Demand for Protein Surges
- Investments in Global Contactless Services Spike to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- How Technology Companies Find Growth Opportunities in Digitized Governance Models