SHANGHAI, Sept. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- USI (SSE: 601231) strengthens investing in its research and development in Taiwan, actively expanding its global presence and developing high-end products to satisfy customers' demands. Recently, USI's subsidiary, USI Taiwan, has set up its 3rd factory, Nankang 2 (hereinafter referred to as NK2 Site). On September 12, 2022, Mr. Musheng Chen, Director of Taichung Customs of Customs Administration, led a delegation to the NK2 Site and joined the unveiling plaque at the ceremony with Mr. C.Y. Wei, President and COO of USI.
NK2 Site is located in Nangang Industrial Park, Nantou County, and has been registered as a bonded factory by Taichung Customs. Through the regulations governing customs-bonded factories, NK2 Site can optimize the import and export process of materials and products to increase the flexibility of facilitating the company's fund, enhancing the competitiveness of USI.
The land area of NK2 is approximately 13,540 square meters, and its shop floor is about 11,350 square meters. The factory will provide services for industrial handheld devices, port replicators and wireless terminals and will start operation in Q4 2022. An estimated 500 new jobs will be created in the plant.
USI (SSE: 601231, A constituent of CSI300 Index), Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., is a global leader in electronic design and manufacturing as well as a leader in the field of SiP (System-in-Package) modules. USI provides D(MS)2 product services: Design, Manufacturing, Miniaturization, Industrial software and hardware Solutions, and material procurement, logistics and maintenance Services. With Asteelflash, USI has 27 sales, production and service locations across four continents of Asia, Europe, Americas and Africa, and offers customer diversified products in the sectors of wireless communication, computer and storage, consumer, industrial, medical and automotive electronics worldwide. USI is a subsidiary of ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 3711, NYSE: ASX). To learn more, please visit www.usiglobal.com and engage with us on LinkedIn and YouTube.
Source: USI Related Stocks: Shanghai:601231
- Vietnam Customs promulgates many new decisions on bonded warehouse operation
- Difficulty in customs management of independent transport of goods
- Hai Phong Customs processes more than 160,000 declarations in September
- Another factory licensed to export milk to China
- Training customs brokers’ staff on customs regulations
- Codes of many warehouses, yards and ports at Hai Phong changed
- Ways sought to reduce import-export costs
- Enterprises not subject to tax assessment if they comply with regulations on outsourcing processing
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau Customs makes effort to handle nearly 400 containers of backlogged scrap